But How do I Get There?
For business owners who are about to hire me, this is generally where they are. Let me give you a look inside our process...
Step 1 Where are you now?
- Take a full inventory of where exactly are you in your process.
- Pull out your original business plan (hoping you have one)
- Pull out your financial statements
- Make a list of changes to your current offerings
- Define what elements have not worked for you as well of those that have
- What are the new services or products you want to offer.
- Did I ever reach my target audience?
- Why not? Was it not the right audience?
- Was my product not priced correctly?
- Did the market change?
- Was my cost structure flawed in some way?
Every company goes through changes and needs to re evaluate. Do it fully informed, without assumptions. This will prove to be the most essential tool in getting you to that next level.