Oh no! Everything's changed again!
Ah yes. It has, it will and it must.
What you do right now is crucial. Let's talk.
Sometimes our initial business model has...flaws. It may address what you think the scenario of your marketplace is, but no. It's just not right. What does that mean?
- You're probably just like everyone else in the beginning
- You should re-brainstorm your whole business idea and see if there are other ways you could deliver the same product or service.
- You may have just found a new niche market that you'll want to take advantage of.
- It's time to dig a little deeper because there may be a "secret" that you don't know about what you're doing.
- You should get a grip and stop thinking about quitting your idea. It probably just needs an adjustment.
Instead of focusing on what seems in the moment to be a "dashed dream", just take a breathe, re-adjust a little, do more research and keep an open mind. The business that is meant to work for you, the business model that will succeed is there. You just have to uncover it.
You may feel a little bruised by the rock you just slammed against in that river, but give yourself a minute and you'll be just fine.