- You're not sure if your systems are working anymore.
- You finally admit to 'yourself and another person' that you may not be reading your P&L correctly.(!)
- You've stopped having regular Company/Employee meetings.
- You wonder how your physical space is working or not working for you
- Since when did your marketing plan end up on the back burner???
Seriously, I think there are very few small businesses, even the ones who are "flush" right now who are NOT asking themselves some of these questions. Each one is indicative of yet other issues. They may all play out differently, but one thing is certain, the road continues to move beneath us and how ready we are for the speed bumps has to do with how we have the everyday under control.
What I hear a lot of is: I spend the day doing all this stuff and yet there are piles on my desk and I don't really have any new business coming in. Where is my time going and how can I stop the bleed?
If out of your 40-50+ hour week you were to spend 2-3 hours on re-evaluating you could make some huge changes. Having that two hours being focused is what I'm all about. That's where I can draw you to the crucial issues and away from the mosquito buzzing in your ear. The buzz you're hearing and swatting at is probably not your core issue. Let's identify it, get it dealt with and move on.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.